Hikari Cichlid Excel MEDIUM
A floating food for herbivorous fish that provides your fish with all the nutrients, health and rapid growth. It provides fish with strong and nice coloration due to the high amount of carotene and wheat germ in the composition. Thanks to the high amount of protein, vitamin C and minerals, it helps fish to recover quickly in case of illness, treatment, chemicals, etc. Food floats on the surface of the water and does not make it cloudy. Manufactured to the highest quality control standards, the process is fully automated and maintains the highest standards. The ingredients have been developed based on thorough scientific research.
- African pilgrims,
- Most species of herbivorous Tropical Fish
An exceptionally composed blend of nutrients
- Contains stabilized vitamin C to support the health of the immune system
- The high content of vitamin E ensures an increased level of amino acids
- Linolenic acid supports organ health and active reproduction
- It also works great with tropical fish
The food contains:
The ingredients have been developed based on thorough scientific research. Thanks to the carefully selected combination of ingredients, the granules are characterized by high nutritional properties, are easily digestible, enhance the coloration and intensify the growth of the fish.
- Protein: min. 35%
- Ash: max. 13%
- Moisture: max. 10%
- Fats: min. 4%
- Fiber: max. 3%
- Phosphorus: min. 0.8%
- Serve as much as the fish could eat within 2-3 minutes, 1 to 3 times a day.
- Can be combined alternately with Cichlid Staple, Complete, Gold or Bio-Gold, which improves the resistance and vitality of the fish.
Japanese company Hikari
A company with over a hundred years of tradition and experience in breeding ornamental fish, offers some of the best foods on the market, the production of which uses the latest technologies. The Producent provides:
- the best balanced composition, adapted to the specific needs of each group of fish
- perfect water purity
- high activity and vitality of the fish
- food does not pollute the water biologically
- a wide range of flavors and aromas, accepted by even the most demanding fish
- maximum resistance to stress and infections
- increased fertility and high quality of the obtained fry
- no artificial colors and preservatives.