Terrarium lighting kit
Set contains :
1. Arcadia Ceramic Reflector Clamp Lamp for basking bulbs
2. Arcadia Heating light bulb Halogen Basking Spot 75W
1. Arcadia Ceramic Reflector Dome Clamp Lamp for all heat and light bulbs
The Arcadia Reptile Reflector Clamp Lamp is a fully inclusive kit, containing everything you need to use Mercury vapour and Heat Lamps safely over an open table or fitted inside of a vivarium with the free vivarium fittings kit.
The Arcadia Reptile reflector clamp lamp kit adheres to the very latest CE standards and includes a bolt through locking nut.
Safe and Good looking
This stylish kit will help to protect lamps, animals and users. It will both insulate and reflect heat lamps, making sure as much energy is pushing forwards as possible, it can also be used with UV-B compact lamps and can increase UV-B projection by up to 100% when compared to a non-reflected lamp.
This is a complete kit with everything needed to get going safely
Can be used with a wide range of lamps up to 250w including SolarBasking heat lamps, Halogen Flood Lamps, DHP, D3 basking lamps, CHE and Compact lamps.
Diameter 140mm / 5″
Max Wattage 150W
Voltage 220-240V 50Hz
Diameter 200mm / 8″
Max Wattage 250W
Voltage 220-240V 50Hz
Complies with EU Saftey Standards
Our whole range of clamp lamp fittings have been updated to adhere to the very latest CE standards.
This means that we now include a wide ceramic lampholder clamp, gripping fixing plates and a bolt through clamp lock which helps to prevent accidental knock over.
All of this improves safety and ensures that the Arcadia reptile clamplamp range adheres to the latest lighting standards.
2. Arcadia Heating Halogen Basking Spot E27 - light bulb 75W
Halogen Basking SPOT heating lamp from the Top ARCADIA company.
The Halogen Basking Spot is an ideal supplemental lamp for use in conjunction with self-ballasted mercury vapour reptile lamps or fluorescent reptile lighting.
The Arcadia halogen heatspots represent a huge leap forward in the quest to find a source of light and heat that is controllable and is also Eco-friendly.
The radiation beam is more wide and soft than in Spot Light lamps
- Excellent colour rendition
- 2.5 / 3 times the life of tungsten filament lamps
- Splash resistant hard glass construction
- Emits no harmful UV
- On average provides 30% more heat and light than standard tungsten lamps
- Projects a wide beam angle.
- Ideal for use with dimming stats.
package layout may differ on different production sets